About Tender Heart Home Care
At Tender Heart Home Care we are committed to providing the highest level caregivers and services to each individual to their complete satisfaction. Tender Heart Home Care, a Bay area home care referral agency, was founded in 2003 with a core philosophy that respect leads to independence.
- Committed Caring Professionals
- 3 years to 15 years experience
- Complete background checks as well as social security checks
- Many have their CNAs and their Home Health Aide Certificates
- Highly skilled in non-medical care
- One on one interviews with professional as well as personal references checked.
- Each individual case demands a specific caregiver to match the clients’ needs and we strive to match the best caregiver to each situation.
- We look for caregivers with HEART as this is the most important qualification for all our caregivers.
What our Caregivers can Provide
- Companionship and Conversation
- Grocery Shopping and Errands
- Personal Care, Grooming and Hygiene
- Escort to Events, Meals
- Medication Reminders
- Appointment Reminders and Transport
- Light Housekeeping
- Ambulation assistance
- Bathing Assistance
- Answer Telephone and Door
- Meal Planning and Preparation
- Help Sort Mail
- Oversee Home Operation
- Safety Monitoring
When we are Open
The offices are open daily, M-F 8:00AM- 5:00PM. However, there is someone on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our free assessments can be done in the hospital, at the clients’ home and at the clients’ convenience. These are done at no charge to the client and can be done, during the week days, in the evening hours or on the weekend to accommodate the clients and patient’s needs.
Where we are located
We are headquartered in San Ramon, CA but do cover all areas of Contra Costa and Alameda Counties. We also have some coverage in the San Francisco and Peninsula areas.
Who we are
Founding partner Judy Horvath has been a resident of Danville for 30 years. With a background in the social services industry, she sought a way to be purposeful in the community by assisting individuals to remain in their in their home and thereby maintain their independence. Tender Heart was thus founded on the premise that we offer the next best thing to Family care. We are a member of the Better Business Bureau. CNAs and HHAs are available upon request. The founder is a Certified Senior Advisor.
Tender Heart is also a member of CCDRA (California Coalition of Domestic Referral Agencies)
How to contact us
Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; 925-838-4444.